Friday, May 20, 2016

How to hurt my ex girlfriend

,
I posted this in breaking up, but it dissappeared.

Long story short, my ex hurt me very badly on purpose.

She broke up with me in February but we got back together in March. We only dated for four months but our chemistry was incredible. She told me she needed me in her life, that she loves me, that I make her want to be a better person, etc. Things were going well until she asked for space again. I didnt let it bother me and apparently that made her change her tune.  She asked me to come over and I did. She said Im still mad at yoy but Im just being cordial. In my own mind, I could see that this wasnt good. That something relatively small could happen and she would let her emotions get the best of her. So I left that night and wrote a break up letter. I was very nice about it, and even told her how much I love her and how important she is to me, but that her emotions get the best of her and that she needs to figure her brain out, and that its hurting me to have to deal with her behavior.

I gave myself space for two days while she kept texting. I gave in and met up with her. Stayed the night at her house and in the morning she asked me what my problem was. Simple: that she was going to break my heart.

Well, that night she asked me to hang out with her at the bar. When she arrived, she ignored me for most of the night. She flirted with other guys in front of me, even some dude she has a history with. Some guy kept hitting on her and she bought him a shot, in front of me. Like a ****, I stayed and tried to keep my cool, but it was written all over my face. She then has the nerve to text that Im being jealous and that I have " no idea the **** you put me through".

She leaves and makes a point to stare at me when she walks out. I go to her house and she tells me shes going to the bathroom and then texts me "you cant stay here anymore, night". She thought I left. I didnt.

A few minutes later she comes out and I confront her as shes trying to leave for her sisters house. I told her that shell never meet another man as good as me. She tries to get into her friends car, but I pulled the door open and told her that she planned all this out, to break my heart, and that she got exactly what she wanted.

The next day she called me, so I blocked her number. She kept calling, and she called me once today (I can see the calls that Ive blocked).

She hurt me so badly, I really feel devastated, and I dont know what to do.

Its worth mentioning that she told me a few days before that she could never hurt me. I cant believe she would do this the same day I told her that I was afraid shed hurt me.

Whats going on here? What do you all think? Thank you very, very much!

You may like to read : how to get ex back ldr

0 comments to “How to hurt my ex girlfriend”

Post a Comment

 

Blog Get Ex Back Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger