Sunday, July 15, 2018

Does My Ex Want Me Back Yahoo

,





My "ex" bf is really confusing me. he broke up with me a while ago because he had heard that i had cheated on him, even though i did not. we broke off contact for a while and then resumed it. at first he decided to try to give it another chance. things were going good until he told me he couldn't do it anymore because the thought of me. I have a daughter with him and now im 5 months pregnant by someone else. our relationship has been short compared to what me and my ex had. recently my ex has been calling lots just to talk or see how im doing.. My ex girlfriend of 2 years decided on a mutual breakup. we have a 2 y/o girl. she recently broke up with her ex of only 6 month and she had a lot of trouble in that relationship they constantly were having fights. he kicked her out because he got her pregnant and he wanted her to abort but she didn't because shes had multiple miscarriages.





Do J Crew Dress Sizes Run Small - Bronze Cardigan


Do j crew dress sizes run small - bronze cardigan




Mind your own business | Quotes | Pinterest


Mind your own business | quotes | pinterest






25 Funny Texts That Are Just Down Right Brutal


25 funny texts that are just down right brutal


It has been 8 months since i drunk text him that i miss you at 3:00 a.m. suddenly out of the blue, he told me he was wondering if i had a boyfriend, or found someone new..then the next day he said sorry, he was just tired and asked me how i was, family, career, and life in general.. My ex and i have been flirting with each other alot this week. most the time he would start it. he also said to me he wants to go back out with me once his car is fixed so he can take me places.. My ex finished with me a few weeks ago, because i was clingy, and he fancied another girl. he's been really cold, but just recently he's been calling me up saying he misses me and loves me..





0 comments to “Does My Ex Want Me Back Yahoo”

Post a Comment

 

Blog Get Ex Back Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger